Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To-Do list, Continued

I have terrible news. If you haven't noticed, I broke my streak of posts yesterday when I DID NOT POST ANYTHING. I was kinda busy doing homework. Well I guess thats what I get for procrastinating (I was supposed to start reading the novel on Wednesday to finish it by today but that never happened xD)

Which brings me to my next thing to put on my To-Do list (or not-to-do):

#2. DO NOT EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, PROCRASTINATE!
your blog readers will be very disappointed when they dont
see a new post because you decided to wait til the last
minute to do your homework!!!

Haha. I'm joking of course. But seriously, that needs to stop haha.

I think I should still add something to the list...

THE REAL #2: Learn how to make Tapas (Spanish snacks)
See full size image

I went to a restaurant north of the loop where they specialize in tapas (click here for more info on restaurant) and they were delicious!

I imagine they are easy to make. And I bet they would make a great treat at kickback! I just need an excuse to make some.


Is making food for the sake of making food a good reason?


No comments:

Post a Comment