Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Midnight Showers Are NOT Cool

Huh? What? What’s with this title?

It’s me, complaining about taking showers at midnight or near-midnight. It sucks. I can’t blow dry my hair because everyone is sleeping. I can’t go to sleep with my hair wet because the last time I did that I woke up with a migraine (was it just a coincidence?) So now I have to wait til its kinda dry.

So in the meantime, I thought I’d share something with my audience (a mid-week saturday-spotlight to make up for last saturday)

So this morning I was in a rush to take the 8:30 bus to school, so I totally skipped breakfast (Oh, Lucky Charms, how I missed thee!).  Somehow, taking the bus 15 minutes early made me thirty minutes early for my next class, so I decided to take a detour.

On my detour, I passed by the new smoothie joint named Starfruit in the mall, Block 37. It’s a pretty cool looking in hangout. Their smoothies and parfaits are made with Kefir, a yogurt-type treat with active probiotics that are good for your digestive system (for more info, click here).

I thought I‘d try a smoothie in my favorite flavor, mango.  It went down so smoothly in my mouth and it lasted me til around 1 o’clock in the afternoon. I recommend it to anyone who wants to venture away from the Jamba Juice crowd!

For more info on Starfruit Cafe, or to find a cafe near you, click here

Looks like my hair is nearly dry. Guess I can go to bed now :D!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds delicious! Awww....now you've got me wanting a smoothie.

    ReplyDelete