Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Spotlight on...

So I was browsing through some of my old link in my 'Favorites' folder and I stumbled upon the link saved for Polyvore. I forgot how awesome it is. If you dont know what it is, read for yourself:

Polyvore is a free, easy-to-use web-based application for mixing and matching images from anywhere on the web. It is also a vibrant community of creative and stylish people.

Polyvore lets you create sets composed of individual images using an easy to use, drag and drop editor. After you have created a set, you can publish and share it with your friends and the Polyvore community.

+ + + + =



What makes this web app so awesome is that its like a virtual closet. Almost every image that is online is available for use. You basically have a blank canvas with the web as your media. The app can be used to design an outfit, search for a new look, or for social networking. There is also a convenient feature that locates links to websites to shop for the individual items in particular sets.

Haven't used this in a while, but my account is still up. You can find my user account under the name 'gotfilk9984'

So yeah, check it out! You might see an outfit you like or an idea for something to wear tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment