Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hey blog, it's been a while...

So I realized that I havent blogged in a loong time, not since My Summer Chronicles. So its about time I get back on track.

I just had a crazy idea.

I'm going to school right now so I can be teacher. But isnt that just a day job?

I need a night job. Something to get me through those rough days when all I can think about sickly kids.

As I was listening to the beats of Celldweller's "Stars of Orion" it came to me. I can be a chem teacher by day and DJ by night. Not just any DJ. I will be the next female Mr. Scruff.

Sounds awesome. But I don't know the first thing about DJing. Of course I won't let that stop me. I could always take up lessons on the way. There's always the thrill of the chase.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I like that idea. Kids in your class giving you new music, or just liking the idea that their chem. teacher is a DJ

    ReplyDelete