Monday, January 18, 2010

How to be a bum all day according to Bloggins' gotfilk

No school today. Or work. And its Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Day. Truly a great man. Today looked promising.

Or so I thought. I did not do anything productive today. Depressing.

If youre for tips on how to be a bum at home all day, you've come to the right place. Today's list of events included:
  1. Waking up at 9.
  2. Playing el saxophone til 11
  3. Eating a bowl of cereal
  4. Playing piano before switching over to sax
  5. Talking on the phone and use of computer
  6. Shower/change out of pajamas (around 1:30)
  7. Talk on the phone some more
  8. Eat, watch TV, etc etc
See what I mean? Where is my life going? At the moment, I'm feeling kinda depressed. I mean today is the day we observe one of the most inspiring people of all time. He fought for equality. For justice. For human rights. And here I am at home being idle taking advantage of life. I just feel like i put life on hold. And for what?

All I know is this jig is up.

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way yesterday. I was in my pajamas all day (didn't even bother to change, props for you putting in an effort), I watched my shows, ate until I gained 5 pounds (I seriously looked 3 months preganant), and I felt awful that this man probably never did anything like that a day in his life...cause he was too busy trying to help the human race!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. But I feel a little bit better now. I guess all I can do is be thankful to have someone like him to look up to. AND we still have more time to make a difference in the world!

    ReplyDelete