Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Updatesszs!

Day three and four of the OneWeek FSGB project have been completed. See the updates below:

After getting the word out about my formspring page using twitter most of the time, the questions started rolling in. I guess if you want your page to be known and want more people to visit it, then some advertising is required.

So I got the ball rolling with the questions now but my complaint is this: why do I have to keep pressing the refresh button to see if I have new questions? I think it would be way simpler if there was a live feed or notifications like facebook every time you got a question. Just sayin.

I can’t really update on the goings-on with Google Buzz. I dont update often because I don’t have followers because there arent that many people using Buzz to begin with. And I’m still having a problem with the timeline!! 

Thats it for now. I will return with the final update at the end of this project/investigation/test on saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment