Sunday, March 7, 2010

COMA!

AH! I’ve realized I haven’t blogged about anything since the seventeenth of February! School’s got me so hard that Ive been in a coma away from blogging. But never fear, Ive come back to reality. And back to the blogosphere.

Since I’ve been gone:

1. I have finished up my formspring test.  After that week of testing it, I haven’t gone back to it. It’s not all its cracked up to be. If you guys wanna check out my page you can find it HERE. Feel free to browse the questions but I’m warning you: I won’t answer any more questions if you intend to ask some!

2. I finished up the Google Buzz test. After a while, this lost its fizz, but it may be due to the low number of active buzzers.  I’m willing to give this little guy a couple months to grow a little before I go back to it.

3. The last week of February and first week of March were crazy weeks in terms of the amount of school work. I had two exams and two presentations. At least the worst is over now; the semester is half way through and its all downhill from here.

4. This past weekend was a delightful weekend. I declared it a Vampire Weekend (last weekend was a Weezer weekend) and that went lovely. I also went to go see Alice in Wonderland. But on top of everything enjoyable that happened this weekend, I got hit with an earache and nearly lost my hearing in my left ear. The pain is gone for the most part but I still cant hear out of it. I guess a good weekend comes with a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment