Monday, February 1, 2010

February First

First day of February. Oh joy. I can see the rest of this month is going to be teh sux. I started off the month sick. I don’t even know what it is. When I woke up, I felt fine, just sneezed a lot. As the day progressed, the inside of my nose got itchier, like I was about to sneeze but I just couldn’t get it out. Now I just have an itchy, runny nose. I NEED TO SNEEZE!

Enough about my enfermedades (translation: diseases. I just felt it sounded better in Spanish).

This week should be promising as I am expecting my ipod to be delivered later this week!! 16G iPod touch, baby!

Other than that, I have no high hopes for February. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor you. I'm sorry :( Ugh that came out sarcastic and it really wasn't. Haha. Sorry, I've had whole months like that, where something at the beginning happens that is bad, and you know the whole month will be down hill. Hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay! this month is actually looking better!

    ReplyDelete