Friday, February 12, 2010

A Friday Favorite with Love

Hey! Long time no see! I feel like I’ve been on hiatus and now its time for me to come back with this week’s Friday favorite!

frifavIn the spirit of Valentine’s Day, I’ve decided to compile a list of some of my favorite V-Day themed things. You’re welcomed to enjoy them this Sunday!

Favorite Candy    Of course I have to put this at the top of my list.  I admit, I get a pretty bad case of cravings for chocolate, but who doesn’t? One treat I cannot go without mentioning is Hershey’s Kisses! 

Favorite Pastry   On the subject of sweets, I thought I’d add a  section for favorite pastry.  It’s cheesecake! I’m not sure if this counts as pastry, though I often spot it in the bakery section of grocery stores. And this isn’t really loved-themed, but I would love if someone bought me a cheesecake on Valentine’s Day!!! *HINT HINT, COUGH COUGH*

Favorite Movie    I’ve watched a couple of sappy love stories and hilarious romantic comedies in my years.  But today, I saw Valentine’s Day, and it is by far one of the best V-day-themed movies I’ve seen yet.  It’s all-star packed rom-com about the intertwining love lives of a couple dozen people (not really, its more like 20 people. Whoa!) with guaranteed laughs.  Learn more here.

Favorite Love Song    This is a tough one.  I could think of sooo  many songs.  But the first one that came to mind was “Earth Angel” by The Temptations.  Granted, there are many out there. So does anyone care to share what their favorite love song is?

Favorite Lip Smacker   Again, there are a lot of lip moisturizers and tinters and whatnot, but there’s one in particular that I like to pay lip service to.  In my opinion, Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer does a great job of moisturizing the lips while giving them a modest splash of color and shimmer.  This ain’t yo mama’s ordinary chapstick!

Now that I’ve shared with you my faves for Valentine’s Day, it’s time for me to get some Kisses and cheesecake and watch sappy romance films. Happy Valentine’s Day!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment