Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spotted.

Google Buzz!

Recently, Google took social networking to a new level with Google Buzz. Think Twitter, only with photo and video uploading capabilities at the same place; no need for external apps or plug-ins. And what’s cool is the geo-tagging feature and seeing what the buzz is in near your location. For more info go here or watch the video.

So are Facebook and Twitter going to follow the fate of myspace? Will the become obsolete? As the saying goes, only time will tell.

I have yet to actually try this, but if any who reads this has experienced Google Buzz, youre welcome to share below!

and one more thing…

FormSpring Me???

So what’s up with this formspring business? By now you, the readers, probably know what it is already. It’s been around for a while now and it looks like it’s gaining popularity with the in-crowd of social web media. Like Google Buzz, I have yet to test these waters. I figured since it doesn’t sound like a long-term commitment, I might as well try it (Google Buzz, your time will come!). Updates on that soon!

2 comments:

  1. A bunch of my friends have FormSpring. It seems pretty interesting. I've been considering trying it out...just haven't gotten around to it. Let me know how that goes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just updated this! first impressions are in the latest blog post

    ReplyDelete