Friday, February 5, 2010

I’m back and I’m okay

Sorry I’ve been M.I.A for a while. See, what had happen was I was on the train with my laptop in my book bag and as I was about to get off the train, I ran into to laptop-stealing ninjas. It was too bad I didn’t flash back to my ninja moves in time like Chuck, or else those ninjas would have been killed dead. They did some fancy hypnotism and got away with my laptop! But, with the help of a pro wrestler and a grand baby piano, I was able to track them down. The ninjas are now serving a life sentence on the sun for daring to cross ME!

Too bad I made that up. I have no real excuse why I didn’t blog, except for Wednesday, which was the day I stayed up writing, er, finishing a paper due the next day.

BUT. I have news. I am finally reunited with the world of Apple and ipods. That’s right, my ipod came Thursday. In fact I’m waiting on a software update as I type (but as you read I will have already finished)

Thats is all. Sorry to those who actually do read my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Laptop stealing ninjas! Haha! That's brilliant. And have fun with your iPod :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure theyre out there....
    As for the ipod, i didnt know it was going to be this much fun

    ReplyDelete