Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Faveee

frifavHey readers, I know it’s been ages since the last time I gave you all a Favorite, so enjoy this one:

I found this on UrbanOutfitters.com and immediately fell in love. It’s the Ion USB Portable Turntable. I’ve been looking for an inexpensive portable turntable for a while now since the one I already have is too bulky to lug around. It’s a record player that is part of an old-school stereo system complete with radio and dual cassette players. This would be perfect for moving around. Did I mention it can turn vinyl into MP3’s? BONUS!

I’m tempted whip out my debit card and buy it online right now! I think this little guy is worth its sale price of $99 considering all that it can do.

Want to find out what else it can do? Thinking about buying it? Find it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment