Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Art as a Real Threat

If you know me, you would know I’m a typography junkie. I’m like a pack-rat when it comes to fonts. Some of the fonts I have downloaded are still waiting to be used. Sometimes I wish I was a graphic designer so I could put them to good use. But until that day comes, I guess I will continue on collecting fonts and ideas for them and marvel at other people’s work.

I spotted an awesome compilation of some of the greatest designers on earth. The way they use typography is just inspiring. Some of my picks:

That was just 3 out of the 53 mind-blowing uses of typography!

If you want to see the rest of them click HERRRRRE!!! There are also links to external websites for more information on the designers

My personal favorite? It was tough deciding, but I am going to have to say it is Patswerk Grafisch Ontwerp (#6 on the list in the link above). The use of colors works for me and so do his drawings :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment