Monday, April 5, 2010

Mystical Monday!

OK, there’s nothing mystical about today, I just used that to get your attention.  I know I have been MIA for quite a while. I was off getting married…TO MY ALLERGIES! 

So how about them White Sox?! They killed the Indians in their home opener with a final score of six-zip. I only wish I witnessed it at the Cell, but i had to attend classes this afternoon.

In other news, the weather has been great lately. March went out like a lamb, with record temps in the eighties last week. Aye, it was a good week; I spent all my time outside playing Frisbee, softball, soccer, etc. I did end up suffering from muscle aches and allergies the next couple days, but I didnt care.  Those were fun times.

And like clockwork, the April showers have arrived. My fortune cookie tells me its supposed to rain a couple days this week. I guess that’ll give me more indoors-time to catch up on blogging. Boo-urns!

That about covers it. More updates/posts soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment