Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I’m back. UPDATE!

I’ve come back from a three week hiatus (really, is this new?) Since I’ve been gone from the bloggo a lot has happened.  I finished all of my final projects and final exams and divorced school (until August, that is).  I’m pretty happy with the results.  Can anyone say 4.0 gpa??! Yup, I got a 4.0 gpa this semester.  I have also earned BRAGGING RIGHTS!

OK, enough about school. I’m back to working full time at work, seven hours a day, Monday through Saturday.  I feel like I have no life now.  Life should be an equal balance of work and play, consumption and leisure.  But really, is that even possible in a capitalist economy?

Anyways, I digress.

Besides school and work and not having a life, nothing huge has happened.

For those who have come back to check up on the ol’ bloggo, thanks! More updates will be coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment