Monday, March 15, 2010

How to be cool

So I’m sitting at my desk, reading blogs and wondering what I should blog about tonight. Then I talk to Lilo of Lilo and Stitch’s Blog and she gives me a great idea. She suggests that I write about being cool. Then I figured why not write tips on being cool, gotfilk style?

With a help from Lilo,we’ve decided on the first tip on how to be cool:

#1. Learn a foreign language.

This just has to be the coolest thing ever. How many people can they are bilingual or even trilingual?

I’ve been tweeting in Chinese lately, sort of a way to put the four years of learning Chinese to good use.  I also tweet in Spanish from time to time.  I think it’s pretty awesome. Try it.

Once you have your foreign language down pat, there are many cool things you can do with it. Lilo suggests the following:

1) Go to the land of said foreign langauge,

2) converse with the natives in said foreign language

3) and finally, take pictures with cool maans/gaals of the native land.

That should get you started. Be on the look out for more tips. Thanks to Lilo!

No comments:

Post a Comment