Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome, February

Well, it’s that time again.

It’s time to round up that January to-do list and start a new one for the new month.

Last month update:

  1. Go sledding.  I never got around to sledding last month.  I figured this to-do should roll over from last month’s to-do list. I still have yet to do this (maybe with the snow from the upcoming blizzzzard??)
  2. Feast on some cream puffs. I hear they’re great pastries to eat with coffee. Perfect winter treat. Still haven’t done this.
  3. Work on my mashup project. Yeah, still havent finished this. I just want to drop it already. DONE!
  4. Take more pictures of snow. The cold, cold, snow.
  5. Start my Instamatic project. Some day, I’m going to take a an empty 126 film cartridge, refill it with 35mm film, and then I’m going to stick it in a Kodak Instamatic camera and marvel at the flawless results. After researching this, I decided not to do it. Instead I invested in a new Lomographic Society camera, DIANA MINI!
  6. Work on that resolution! I can’t procrastinate. At least for this month. In progress

So the ones I haven’t done yet (and #6) will be rolled over to February. I haven’t really given much thought of things I want to do in the month of Feb.  If any ideas come up, I’ll post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment