Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Month, New To-Do List

Since the new year year and month just started, I figured I should make a new list of things to do before the end of this month.
  1. Go sledding.  I never got around to sledding last month.  I figured this to-do should roll over from last month’s to-do list.
  2. Feast on some cream puffs. I hear they’re great pastries to eat with coffee. Perfect winter treat.
  3. Work on my mashup project. Yeah, still havent finished this. I just want to drop it already.
  4. Take more pictures of snow. The cold, cold, snow.
  5. Start my Instamatic project. Some day, I’m going to take a an empty 126 film cartridge, refill it with 35mm film, and then I’m going to stick it in a Kodak Instamatic camera and marvel at the flawless results.
  6. Work on that resolution! I can’t procrastinate. At least for this month.
That’s all that comes to mind. If I think of anymore, I’ll update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment