Saturday, June 19, 2010

See Sat-Spot Run

It’s Saturday and for once, I’m bloggin. That only means one thing: Saturday Spotlight!
I had a song on repeat in my head all day today. And I know this sounds like something that should be on Miercoles de Musica (Music Wednesday), or even Friday Favorite, but I just had to put it out there some way or another. Have a listen:
The Prodigy - “Invaders Must Die”

This may sound familiar to you. The first I heard it was in the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World trailer and I had to know what it was. A couple minutes later, I found myself fist pumping to the song’s sick beats. Unbelievable how great this is. Hope you like it as much as I do.
(I credit a friend who sent me the link to the orgasmic Scott Pilgrim international trailer. Check it here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment