Saturday, June 12, 2010

Need. Structure. NOW! [To-Do List]

…and I’m sick of it. These days you can find me at home eating, sleeping, or eating then sleeping. Sup with that?

I need a little structure in my life, so I came up with a to-do list for the summer. It’s just a little something to look forward to and to be a little organized.

  • Party! It’s summer!
  • Try to attend as many Chicago fests as possible. Yes, this includes the Taste of Chicago!
  • Go to Six Flags at least once.
  • Go to at least one water park (Hurricane Harbor doesn’t count).
  • Attend one Movies in the Parks
  • Go yard sale hopping
  • Attend a carnival
  • Attend a fair (Milwaukee Fair!)
  • Go strawberry picking
  • Go to the beach with friends
  • I still have yet to go to a Sox game this season, so that will be on the list.
  • Do some more kite flying
  • Have a picnic

There’s more stuff I want to do, but that’s all I can think of right now. I will update this soooooooooon!

1 comment:

  1. I also wanna do Movies in the Park. I wanna see Breakfast at Tiffany's :P

    ReplyDelete